
Chris is LOVING these signs! He has always wanted to have a reason to park in one of these front row parking spots at stores. In fact he wanted to use this as a way of telling someone that we were pregnant. Just pull into the spot and when they say "hey this is expectant mother parking" He would just smile and say "I know!".
We have been working on registering at Babies'R'Us (an overwhelming process to say the least... but still fun!). Every time we pull into the parking lot his eyes are scanning for those signs and hoping one of the spots is open. If they are all full, it doesn't matter if we get the spot right next to it, he is a little bummed out!
I have to admit... it's pretty cute!!!
7 comments:
That is so cute! I always wanted to park in one of those spots too...I never got the chance. I appreciate Chris' enthusiasm for the Stork Parking!
Haha! I love those signs! I miss parking there. :/
The Montclair plaza has some that say "families with strollers) or something like that... so that's cool...
So I'm totally confused... When you announced you were prego you're due date was the 25th. BUT I just looked at your babies r us registry and it says the 1st. Am I looking at the wrong registry?
I'm sad to say that we won't be able to be at your shower. My sister is getting married in October so I'll be in AZ for her bridal shower that weekend. Bummer! It sounded like soooo much fun! I hope to be able to bump bellies before our little men arrive though. If you're up for it, Jodi is throwing me a shower October 17th... I told her I didn't want one but she said I had no choice! :)
We are due on the 25th but I put the 1st on the Babies R Us paper so that we would recieve our coupon earlier. I didn't think the due date would show to everyone.... you caught me being a thrifty liar!
You guys will be missed at the shower but have fun in AZ.
I am so sorry I couldn't be at the shower. I was taking 37 women to Women of Faith. Whew! Anyway, I HEARD through others that you look radiant Amy. I am praying during this countdown time. Lord, bring Logan here safe and healthy! Love you both.
This is borderline on abusing the privileges. Just sayin'.
new belly picture please;)
Post a Comment