Lately, however, its been because of some crazy sleeping! Here are a few for your entertainment...
This one for example... his hand cannot possibly be comfortable!

Or this... (at least he looks more comfortable!)
... which later turned in to this...
And yet another uncomfortable hand position...
And here is this week's winner... I'm not exactly sure how Ducky ended up on Logan's back! (maybe the concept of the Toy Story movies is not as far fetched as I thought!)
2 comments:
How cute! Man, he is getting SO big! I don't think I've even met the little man in person yet either. I'm happy to see sleeping pictures because it's ALWAYS nice when the little ones sleep. Especially when they wake up so happy and ready to go like I'm sure he does.
just how they should be face down arse up ready foranal, it feels so good with one his age but youcum so quick
Post a Comment